Relief Map Poster Configurator
Select the extents of your relief map poster with the interactive map
How to order an individual relief map:
- Use the interactive map to zoom to your area of interest. Choose relief type ("VCF", "GStyle" or "Physical") and select "Landscape" or "Portrait".
- Print custom vector data: email your vector data (e.g. Waypoints or GPS Tracks in SHP, KML/KMZ, GPX or GPL format) incl. short description to email@example.com
. The vector data will be printed into the map.
- Labels: Choose "Yes" if you want to have placenames, boundaries and other geographic featurenames on your map.
- Grid: Choose "Yes" if you need a coordinate grid on the relief map (WGS84).
- Print custom vector data: email your vector data (e.g. Waypoints or GPS Tracks in SHP, KML/KMZ, GPX or GPL format) incl. short description to firstname.lastname@example.org . The vector data will be printed into the map.
- Click "In Cart" to finish the order.
- Press the button "Show Print Detail Overview" to activate the magnification map. The magnification map simulates the details and layout of a 110 x 84 cm / 300 dpi poster.
- Press the button "Render Print Preview Fragment" to open a new window with a DIN A6 (10.5x14.8 cm / 300 dpi) cut-out of your area of interest. You can save the image with a right-click. If you print this preview at a size of 10.5x14.8 cm / 300 dpi (= 1/4 DIN A4 page) you will get a very close picture of the degree of detail of your final map. Please keep in mind that colors and resolution can vary from final poster depending on your local printer.
- True to scale relief map (Web-)Mercator-Projection.
- Printed on high quality , 190 gr/mē , semi gloss Photopaer in 360 dpi with UV-resistent Epson Ultrachrome ink.
Please contact us, if you need further assistance.